Saturday, October 6, 2012

Our Baby Black

Happy Weekend everyone and thank you for visiting my blog.

I am certainly having a happy weekend with this wee dude staying, so no time for scrapping but plenty of fun and laughs.  Here is a layout created recently with the Prima Rondelle Collection of our little man at a photo shoot in his All Black outfit.    .... So cute even if I say so myself.

 I think the bling circles were Kaisercraft and alpha are American Crafts. The punch is EK Success.
 The circle is cut from silver card and embossed with a Stamping Up folder then inked with Stazon,.
The ferns are dusty attic embossed in silver.  Liquid pearls border the half circle.  Flowers are Prima.  The tree diamond shapes were cut from extra paper and popped up to cover some of the pink diamonds (since it was a boy page)

Hope you are finding some time for creating.   That's it for today.  I am a tad worn out  lol.

Thanks again for stopping by.
Until next time. ...



2 comments:

Brenda said...

Awww That little fella is just adorable, bet you enjoyed every minute of your time with him.. Gorgeous LO too btw...

Francine said...

now that is CUTE!!!