Monday, January 23, 2012

Ingvild's Blog Candy


The Holidays are over - the last 5 days spent camping again so yesterday we packed up and brought everything home including going down 24 km of dusty road then spent several hours cleaning and getting sorted before returning to work today.  Well Day-1 at work went well aside from the 80 odd calls I had asking which classes their children would be in this year (.... and they weren't supposed to phone until Wednesday - I have to wonder who actually reads the newsletters!!!!)  Enough gripes....

LOOK what arrived early last Tuesday morning.... (DH was going to make me wait to open it, by taking it with us camping, so as not to delay our departure - NO SHOW.)  After drooling over it, taking some photos and emailing a thank you to Ingvild I got back on track but it was hard as I didn't take any scrapping with me that time.
I can't wait to get creating with these wonderful products. 
  Even Ingvild's trademark lamp included and look at the gorgeous birdbath and birds. 
 The chocolate did get taken camping and hasn't come home (lol). 
I have admired these gorgeous Prima flowers on Ingvild's creations for some time but never before have I had them in my stash.  Thank you Ingvild - I am so grateful to receive this wonderful Candy.

Now that there are a few home weekend scheduled I am looking forward to getting creative and hopefully blogging those more regularly.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Regards
Dianne



 

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Awesome what a prize and such a deserving lady to win it - YAY

Joanne Flannery said...

wow Dianne, I am soooo jealous, awesome candy!!!