Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Prima BAP March

As mentioned last post I have done a page based on the Prima BAP Sketch for March.  I am still coming to grips with the pocket style and since creating this page have seen some amazing inspiration from Scrapbookers including Maiko Kosugi and all the other entries in the Prima Challenge.  ... So I have plenty of room to develop in this area.

Here is my take using the Prima 'All Star' papers.
 
I have not used the pre cut Prima Pocket cards as I didn't have any when embarking on the page but have since found they are available at 'Embellish It' so will be keen to have a play with them some time.  Other Prima pieces included are Engraver collection chipboard pieces and buttons and the wooden bird and happiness word.  The only non prima element is the little wooden star frame and 'Remember' word.  Alpha are Prima canvas inked to suit the page.
The sketch....
http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2014/03/march-challenges.html#more
 
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. 
 
Until next time....
 
Dianne

3 comments:

tuibells said...

Just had a wee look at the Jag page Di. Very clever
We miss her!!!

Trace said...

Very nice Dianne. Love border collies, a bit of a soft spot for them...or maybe that's for any dog lol.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a fun layout, precious and fun photos too!