Monday, July 22, 2013

Bundle of Joy - Welcome Baby Boy

"I hope your week has started well." - well that is what I was going to say when I pre-scheduled this post yesterday.  My thoughts are now with all the Wellington/Marlborough people who have been experiencing a very unsettling time since then.  Hoping the earthquakes settle very soon. Take care.

This Kaisercraft collection has been in my stash for some time in readiness for making this special card.  I love the collection and the cute little images which look similar to some on my own baby cards (yes I have a scrapbook with my baby cards in it which my Mum would have done at the time - and a tradition I carried on for my girls).

 

 

 Above - spot the little resin embellies nestled in the arrangement of Wild Orchid flowers.



And while on the baby topic - I was privileged to attend a scan while in Dunedin.  All is well with DGS #2 and I have come home with a box full of scan photos to scrap.  May use this collection for that too.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Would love to know that you have been.

Until next time.....

2 comments:

Francine said...

gorgeous card! i love that range too!

Mrs Frizz said...

I totally love this range from Kaisercraft ... loved it when it first came out and still do.