Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Adventure

Hi Everyone

I hope your week is going well.  Unfortunately mine has been slow - I think the last couple of weeks has caught up and everything is a bit of an effort including scrapping (surprisingly).  I have completed three layouts but am struggling on one today so am leaving it for another day. 

This one is for the Paper Chase challenge for April.  See the other entries here
 

 If you keep papers long enough they finally work with something.  These papers I have had since almost the start of my scrapbooking hobby in 2005 and they went perfectly with the elephant photos.  The large flowers also have been around awhile and are Petaloo. The doily is one found in an op shop and handmade paper circle is sewn onto that.  The alpha have also been in my stash for a few years.
 The bird wire and flags are Dusty attic and brads 'Chatterbox' (I think!).  The Martha Stewart 'Cherish' Punch is the latest addition to my collection and I love it. 

 It is not too late to enter Paper Chase's Challenge - just email Sonya  your entry by  30 April to enter.

Well that is all for today.  Thank you for stopping by.  I will be back in the next few days with some more creations from this week.

Until next time....
Dianne

2 comments:

Joanne F said...

Dianne this layout is beautful!!!
Cheers
Joanne

Joanne F said...

Dianne this layout is beautful!!!
Cheers
Joanne