Friday, December 9, 2011

Bo Bunny Card

It's hard to believe that this time last week we had just been to the 5-year-old birthday party.  Another week has disappeared.

Here's the little card I made using a Bo Bunny 6x6 pad which I was my prize in the Paper Chase October Sketch Challenge.  Check out their December Challenge here. The image is from Lili of the Valley
 I used a scrap of bling for the bunting and used rubons onto the triangles.

Wild Orchid flowers.  I basically copied the design from a layout.  KindyGlitz added to create a bit of sparkle. ... and a side view!
I haven't got near the scrap room this week.  It needs a massive cleanup before I get started on any new projects so better get off and have a look.

Wishing you an enjoyable weekend and hope the weather is kind to us.

Bye for now.....
Dianne

2 comments:

Joanne Flannery said...

Hi Dianne
Another very cute card!!! I know what you mean this week has gone super fast!!! Hopefully the weekend will be a little bit slower
Have a safe trip to Dunez
Cheers
Joanne

Ingvild Bolme said...

Hi

I really love this card! So cute stamp combined with wonderful colors!

Please take a look into my blog;http://www.ingvildbolme.com/
There is a little surprise there for you ;O)

Happy Merry Christmas!

Ingvild