Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I hope all you mothers out there had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday.  I was lucky enough to have my three girls visiting for the weekend so they were here first thing in the morning so that, together with good friends staying and others calling in it was a great day.  We had lunch with my mother and sister too. 

But where has the last week gone?  I see it is  a week since my last post.  Between work and preparing for visitors I did manage another three cards during the week but haven't managed any spare time to take photos yet so I will leave you with the Mother's Day card made for my mother.  Once again I used the Prima Moulin Rouge collection papers.
 The image is from Lili of the Valley and flowers mostly Wild Orchid's with a touch of Prima.  I used some Kaiser Rubons as I wanted to add more but not detract from the pretty paper. 
Kindy glitz was added for some sparkle.  Both the cards below were from the Prima Moulin Rouge collection papers. 
 Well that's it for today.  I will be back with more cards when I get a moment.

Thank you for calling by.  Until next time ....
Dianne

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

amazing just amazing. The work you do WE all love it. Thanks Dianne