Saturday, June 26, 2010

Its Not Too Late

... to take part in this month's Up2Scrap Blog Challenge. You have until Wednesday night to send your entry. Details here. Thank you to everyone who has participated so far. Fellow Up2Scrap Elite team member Sonya Pickles has created a stunning layout - take a look for inspiration.

This week has been spent creating sample wedding invites for my daughter's wedding later in the year so I cannot share them yet. My three girls are coming next weekend to have a working bee making them so that should be fun.

In the meantime I will share another project I am working on - an album for my daughter's friend's little girl. These are the pages so far but this week I found a package of more cute photos in my mail box so now have plenty to carry on with. It is an 8 inch x 8 inch album. The first two pages created with Prima papers with the first containing a bit of experimenting with random quilting.

The next two with Francheville papers. I love the shiny embossed effect but this does not show very well in a photo.and the last two with Kaisercraft "Hey Birdie" collection (leftovers from the last issue of Up2Scrap's project)Hope your weekend is going well. Happy Creating.

Dianne

2 comments:

Rachel F said...

Stunning as always!

Sonya said...

Love the quilting on you LO, what a brilliant idea Dianne. Your pages are all beautiful and your daughters friend is very very lucky!