Saturday, April 9, 2011

Speed Scrapping

Another busy week has raced past, but it is all good as it is Saturday and I am making time for some scrapping.  It was supposed to be speed scrapping - just a couple of little 8x8's and then I would get onto some chores but it is 11.14 am already and I have 1.5 created and now I am side-tracked to the computer so just a quick post today with the result of my speed scrapping last weekend at the Embellish It Scrap Camp.  We had 1.5 hours to create something with the contents of a bag.  I managed to use everything in the bag and only add some pearls to the layout of my cute little Great Niece dressed as a cat.  The photo went quite well with the paper selection I was given and I thought the birdcage went with the cat theme lol.

Tania had organised a lovely 'make & take' of fabric flowers which I thoroughly enjoyed and we were able to use these on our pages.  Will definitely be making some more of these.
And I finished the butterfly by embossing Opals onto it.    Just finished in the nick of time but 1.5 hours is a record for me. 

I hope you are all having a relaxing weekend.  At least it has warmed up a bit here as it felt like winter was here to stay around mid week but it is still not tropical though. 

Thanks for stopping by.  .... Until next time
Dianne

2 comments:

Rachel F said...

Stunning layout and in such a record time well done. Glad you making time for scrappin - its a rugby weekend around our house Saturday and sunday oh well scrappin for us on Tuesday will have to be productive for me LOL

Joanne said...

Gorgeous layout Dianne, well done in getting it finished on time, I didn't even bother (I know my limits hehe) Have had a cruisey weekend doing nothing much at all, except going to the Rugby on Sat night. I did sort my craft room out by putting things back to were they belonged after Raincliff, then sat there and stared into space trying to will myself to make something but it didn't work I nearly fell asleep instead!