Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A new Light & older Mini Album

It is a year since I moved to a bigger scrap room where the light was minimal and assisted by a Daylight lamp and another lamp in order to scrap at night however yesterday FINALLY I had a new bright light installed.  I am sure it will help with taking photos as I won't have to rely on the day light.  I am loving it so far. 

Today I have been trying to figure out how to do slide shows on Photo bucket and also on my blog but after several attempts it will just have to be viewed backwards.  All the photos on Photobucket are in the correct order as is the slideshow there but when I post the link it comes out backwards.  Any ideas???

I made this little album two years ago for my Dad.  The album was Prima and papers from a K & Co Pad with various embellishments. Below are a couple of favourite pages.
And this is the card to go with it - a wee go at paper tole (which Dad then put in a frame). I presented the album in an oval wooden box and have since added one all about their batch (i.e. holiday place / home away from home) and also a mini book on all the vehicles Dad has owned as he is very good at keeping records.  I still have another in the pipeline about all the things that have been created in his sheds. 

The holidays are going well so far.  Well I am off to that nice bright light to decide what to do next. 

Have a lovely week and thank you so much for visiting.

Take care
Dianne

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

WOW!!!!

Nerrida said...

There's some beautiful embellishing on your work and that 75th birthday card is amazng!