Thursday, April 28, 2011

Prima BAP - April

I have had a couple of days in Dunedin for a brief visit with my girls.  Brrrrrrr was there a big frost here this morning - the grass and paddocks were white but the sun is out now and not a cloud in the sky.

Today I post my entry in this month's Prima BAP Sketch challenge.  Created with the Prima Botanical collection I used the journalling cards to matt the photo of myself and my daughter on her wedding day.  I used the Martha Stewart vintage lace punch and then punched strips of cardstock to matt the edges and bring in the border colour.  The Botanical Collection stickers were used in the flower arrangement and top right corner.  The words are Dusty Attic coated in liquid pearls and kindyglitz and the hinge painted with glimmer paint and embellished with pearls.  The fern leaves in the arrangement were cut from the Botanical 6 x 6 pad and some bling, lace and pearl/organza trim added.




Well that is all for today.  Off to make the most of the last days of the holidays.  Unfortunately that means house chores instead of creating at this stage but if I work really fast maybe there could be some time left for creating........!!  Oh and then there is the Embellish It Crop on Saturday.

Thank you for stopping by.
Until next time
Dianne

6 comments:

Beck C said...

Gorgeous layout Dianne. I just LOVE that lace... very pretty. See you Saturday :)

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful!!! Love your style!

Rachel F said...

stunning layout - of course how can you go wrong with the models :-)

rumble said...

Wow awesome Dianne so beautiful :)

Bo

LISA said...

Beautiful Diane!!

Joanne said...

Hi Dianne
Another stunning layout, loved them in real life, thanks for your help on Saturday it was much appreciated.