Sunday, February 17, 2013

Discover - Scrapping Patch Feb Sketch

Two posts in one day???? Obviously I have been sidetracked from finding my mojo yet.  It has been a while since taking part in a Scrappin Patch Challenge but when I saw this month's challenge I had just the perfect photos for it plus with going to Raincliff had the time so here it is.  However I need to use Mr Linky so had to post today while on the case.
 

 and my take with little Zac exploring the mirror a few months back.  Photos were taken by his Mum and some have a bit of extra light but with moments like those there is no time to get organised or the moment would be lost.
 
 Just love the new Kaisercraft 75 cents collection.  The wooden words are also Kaisercraft - the buttons are vintage ones. 
 The stars are Pink Paislee resist stars.  Stamp is Kaisercraft as are the tiny alpha above.
 So cute.  I have to be happy with skype and phone calls for the next two weeks until I see him again.  He is on the move - walking everywhere now. 

Right this time (all going well) I am off to the scrap room.

Bye again.

Dianne


3 comments:

Trace said...

Both layouts are wonderful (this post and the other one today). Gorgeous photos of your wee man in the mirror :-)

Brenda said...

This is sooo cute, love that you have so many wee pics on the page, nice work!!

Joanne said...

Hi Dianne
Another stunning layout, those pics are too cute for words!!!
Cheers
Joanne