Sunday, February 17, 2013

1st Bike Delight - Kaiser Feb Sketch #1


Good morning.  The sun is not shining but we have had some much needed rain over night so it is good.  The last week has flown by and I am enjoying a weekend at home.  Yesterday was very laid back but I did manage to complete a layout from last weekend however my mojo had disappeared for the next project so I went to bed and will give it another go shortly.  Before going to Raincliff last weekend I copied a few current sketch challenges to get me going.  This is Kaiser February #1 Sketch Challenge.



 However I rotated it one movement to the left to suit the photos I had of little Zac enjoying his present on Christmas morning.  He loves his bike and it is great for wheeling him around the section or to the park or bay.  Kaisercraft papers are from the 'Miss Match' collection.
 
  I love the punch used and kindly loaned by Andrea last weekend. 
 Finally I got to use my new Stamping Up punch to make the flags. 
 I struggled with the final corner and ended up making the tree from some old Kaiser pp and painting a pink trike red.  Some letters and 'delight' were painted with Twinkling H2Os.  The Dusty Attic 'december' is finished with dabber paint with 2012 being Kaiser numbers.

Well I am now off to find my 'mojo'.............  Thank you so much for visiting today.  

Until next time.......
P.S. - I have tried twice to leave a comment with the link on the Kaiser February #1 Sketch Challenge.  post but it hasn't worked. 
Mrs Frizz - if you are visiting are you able to offer any suggestions.  Please contact me if you do.   


1 comment:

Karen Shady said...

aww, a very cute LO... love the take on the Kaiser sketch