Monday, January 14, 2013

Secret Admirer Cards

Half way through January already...   I am pre-writing the post as by the time of the scheduled post  I could be a very tired Granny as Zac and me will be hanging out together for  thirty-something hours.

As mentioned in an earlier post I have been doing some design team work for Embellish It with the Kaisercraft Secret Admirer Collection of papers and embellishments.  After making three layouts seen here I then created 5 cards from the remaining bits and pieces as follows. 
 
Card 1   - 4 You

This is a new style of card for me - the idea lifted from a lovely Christmas card I received from a friend.  All the Kaisercraft chippies are very suitable for a card like this one.

 Below - the inside - the message can be written on the plain side with say a voucher put in the pocket on the right.


Card 2 - Happy Birthday
A step card
Once again the chippies are ideal for embellishing the steps of the card as are the trims from the papers such as the butterflies above. 
 Flowers and lace from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Card 3
 
 For this one I used some pieces from the sticker sheet together with the paper strips. The inside below....


Card 4 - Mini Card
Once again the cut off strips from the paper were used together with a doily chippie, some lace, pearls and flowers.  A handy one to have on hand for a little gift card or thank you.  


Card No 5 - Thank You.

This one was created with the pre-printed 6 x 4 papers on one of the sheets.  I added some pearls to the bunting, a few flowers, ribbon roses, a butterfly cut from other scraps.  half a chippie doily and some leaf flourishes.  The 'thank you' was from the Kaisercraft word sticker sheet.

 Remember the Kaisercraft 'Secret Admirer' range is available to purchase at Embellish It and the cards can be viewed there too.  Which one did you like best?  Joanne couldn't decide when she collected them yesterday so I said she could think about it and choose one for her birthday on Wednesday lol.

Are you still looking (lots of photos) thank you for visiting my blog today.  

I would love to hear what you think of these cards so please leave a comment.  

Until next time.......








2 comments:

Francine said...

all the cards that you make are just beautiful- i love them all!! This range is so gorgeous though- i managed to get my hands on some finally on Friday so am looking forward to having a play myself!! If i had to pick - i really loved the first one- very innovative design!!

Trace said...

Absolutely stunning cards Dianne.