Friday, January 11, 2013

Bundle of Joy

This card has winged its way to some brand new parents near Sydney today. 
It was  created it with the Fabscraps Baby Vintage range that Joanne has in stock at Embellish It.  She has some very cute papers and chippies in the range. 

 
Flowers and pearl hearts are Wild Orchids, and pearl strip Kaisercraft. 
 The word chippie was covered with a mix of Glimmer mist and dabber paint. 
 This cute little chick is probably as old as me.  I bought a page of them at a market and they used to be used on baby blankets etc in the 'old days' lol. I put the chick on the inside as below.  It was nice to use a few old white rubons and the words are newer ones from a Kaisercraft sheet.  



It is a lovely day in South Canterbury today - the nor'west wind has stayed away so far thank goodness.  I spent about 4 hours at work and it is amazing how much one gets done when there is no one else there.

Last night I finished the Christmas Photo-shoot page so will get it photographed to share soon.

Until next time.....

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

It's gorgeous and I hope that the pigeon carrier travels safely overseas ... they will love it.