Thursday, August 2, 2012

Country Garden

Just a quick post.  I am still here but not managing much creative time at the moment, although I did  make it to the Embellish It Timaru Crop last weekend and made this flower pot card for my sister who is recovering from surgery.

The colours are inspired by the BoBunny Country Garden collection colours and I used the collection on the base.

 The words have been in my stash for years. 
 The stitching was a print on the paper but looks very authentic.
 The flowers are a mix of brands but the large flower and leaves together with the gems are Prima.  Other flowers include Wild Orchids and Kaisercraft.


 Below I made the circle on the back into a pocket to contain the card with a message.
 I have entered this card in the Wild Orchid's "Round in Circles" challenge No 55.

I am currently working on a Heritage Layout to be offered as a class at the Embellish It Raincliff Camp in a few weeks time.  We are hoping to have sneak peaks very soon (just need some more time to work on it.)

I hope your week is going well.

Until next time ......

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

If I ever get sick Dianne, I want one of these. It is stunning and amazing. Wonderful wonderful work.

Rachel F said...

Stunning!

Francine said...

i was just thinking tha same thing as Bridgette! If i get sick can i have one too? Simply stunning!!

Joanne F said...

Hi Dianne
This card was amazing, I am pleased I got to see it in real life. You are going to busy making these for everyone who pulls a sicky just to get one lol!
Cheers
Joanne