Monday, September 30, 2013

Vintage Fashion

Hello again and thank you for visiting today.  I am back again with another layout created with the new KaiserCraft "Hidden Treasure" Collection.

This time I thought I would enter the Dusty Attic September Challenge with it.

After creating the base of the layout I then used texture paste to add texture and pattern with a template.  I felt the page need blinged up a bit to match the photos so I dug into my hidden treasures and found some mesh trim and two lots of bead trim. I even found some pheasant feathers to add.   Dusty Attic items include the word 'may', hinge and chicken wire.

 Some flowers are Petaloo with two being from deep within my stash.  I used another bit of this precious vintage trim.  There is a lovely sheet of rubons with the collection also.
 It has been a while since I have added beads to a layout.
 and of course I finished off the title pieces with liquid pearls.  
and the DA Sketch by Michelle Grant.


Remember Joanne at Embellish It has these Kaisercraft "Hidden Treasure" patterned papers in stock if you wish to source some. 

I am pretty excited as I am off to see my DGS and bring him up to Grannie's for a holiday however I will post a third "Hidden Treasure" page tomorrow.

Well that is all for today.  Have a good week....

Dianne



No comments: