Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bathtime Fun with Creative Scrappers

Hello and thank you for visiting today.  Welcome if you are visiting for the first time via Creative Scrappers.

This month I thought I would have a go at the Creative Scrappers Sketch #251 so here is my take using photos of DGS in the bath he had to use until they shifted house recently - now he has a big bath which he loves.

The patterned paper is Bo Bunny  and circles assorted cardstock.  Alpha also Bo Bunny as are the four stickers. I used a Heidi Swapp Template with texture paste and iridescent paint to highlight parts of it and give more shine. It is definitely a layout which sparkles better in real life than a photo.  I have edged all the circles with KindyGlitz which pops the page.  The bubble punch is Martha Stewart.



I liked how the sketch allowed for lots of photos to be used.  
and the sketch...
Thank you Creative Scrappers - I loved playing along with your sketch.

Until next time...
Dianne

3 comments:

langeatheart said...

Gorgeous layout! I love your paper choice and adorable photos. The masking is great and I like the great punch work along the side! Your circles are awesome. I joined your blog I like your work! Would love a visit to see what you think? All the best!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful layout, love the cute pics and all the circles.
luv
Debby

Sandie said...

Just look at that face, he is having a ball of a time ... and a beautifully scrapped layout. Love the circles.