Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jumping Up and Down ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Well it is pretty exciting. I was at the computer when I should be in the scrap room when I received an email to take a look at Dusty Attic Scrap your Space and guess what? I rolled down the results and was the lucky #3. That means a pack of DA goodies and some of my photos scrapped by Michelle Grant from the DA Design Team. Wow it is still sinking in.

The latest UP2SCRAP magazine is now in shops and includes the following competition.

UP2SCRAP are giving you the opportunity to win goodies -
A PIXMA Creative Pack RRP$100!
by designing a T-Shirt for a Special Man in your life.


Louise Williams has created the above design. Find details of the August Competition on the Up2Scrap Blog. Entries close on 31 August. The first 10 qualifying entries will receive a T-shirt transfer pack RRP $34.99, kindly provided by Canon.

We look forward to seeing the designs you come up with. Good luck.

Bye for now. Good Night.
Dianne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay awesome - I'm dancing the happy dance for you right now too - with a huge smile on my face
You so deserve it
Congratulations

Bo