Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday 13th

Just a quick post before the weekend. I don't know where the week has gone - well on reflecting last weekend was getting my Up2Scrap Assignment for the next magazine done whilst battling a lingering cold thing (all better now though). Tuesday was a late run on the Scrapping Patch "Stars in their Eyes - Stacey Michaud" and after a few prior hours of paper shuffling the final layout was put together in an hour and a half - probably the fastest page I have ever done. It had to be up in the gallery before midnight so just had to do it. Wednesday seemed to take all night to choose a photo for Dusty Attic's Michelle Grant to scrap for me as part of my prize. Can't wait to see what she comes up with.
Here is my take on Stacey Michaud.
Some childhood photos of playing Dressups when we visited our Grandparents in Otautau. We have always enjoyed playing dressups and still do lol. We used to play them by improvising even when we were camping. Stacey is another clear space scrapper - not usually my style but fun trying it.

Well must away - quite excited as I am off to visit my girls for the weekend and must get packed.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Thanks for visiting
Dianne

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

enjoy seeing them as they will seeing you

Sonya said...

Well done you! You have been super busy Dianne. Love your page,and the cute photos! funny ... I threw a page together for a sample for the comp at SBO last night and used a mannequin thing as well.