Over the weekend I created two pages - the mojo is slowly returning.
Today's page is from the Scrapfriends (Kreative Koncepts) current challenge #23.
I have used photos of my DGS #2 along with a Dusty Attic word which says it all. My journaling on the back says "Dear little Jake - you were born with a "Port Wine" stain birthmark on your cheek Right from the start you were a little person with character, such a happy placid baby and you are BEAUTIFUL just the way you are - Love Granny"
Here is my take on the sketch
and some closeups. I had fun playing with some mixed media. On the Kaisercraft frame I used a template with heavy gel medium then inked to reveal the pattern. Also used was moulding paste and liquid pearls for texture.
Products used for this layout.
- Prima paper - Sunrise/sunset - Aperture
- Prima flower vine
- Prima tag & tile
- Tim Holtz film strip & distress inks
- Dusty Attic - Words DA0951M
- Heidi Swap and The Crafters Workshop templates
- Kaiser Bling Circles and Frame
- Manor House pre-cut shapes
- D-lish scraps wooden stars
- Miscellaneous metal pieces - birdcage, bird nest, word circles
- Wild Orchids cabochons and heart doily
- Silks acrylic glaze - nutmeg
- Heavy Gel medium
- Moulding paste
Well must away and get organised for Trina McClune's 3 'n 1 Class at Artful Crafts tomorrow night.
Thanks again for visiting. It would be lovely to know you have been by leaving a comment.
The other page I created is based on this months Prima BAP sketch so I will share that soon.
Until next time......