Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Meet Jake - Prima BAP November

Welcome to my blog today and thank you for visiting.  I hope your week is going well so far. 

Unfortunately I didn't make it to the Embellish It Crop on Saturday due to a dose of the flu but I did manage to do a page at home over the weekend although not this one (I will share that another time).  I have had the Prima Delight papers sitting on my desk for a few weeks now so just had to use them for this month's Prima BAP for November.  I was also keen to get on to scrapping for new grandson, Jake's album so this special moment of meeting his Great Grandparents at age 4 weeks  is the outcome of this page created earlier this week. .
 
 I have also had these Prima resin items in my stash for a while so the time was right to use them.
 I had a bit of a play with a mask, texture paste and Glimmer mist. 
 The Prima canvas alpha were perfect for the sticker flags.

 This is definitely a 90% plus Prima Project.  Non Prima used is the Donna Balzar template, Websters trim, a few little flowers and Glimmer mist and liquid pearls.

Prima Delight Papers, tags, and stickers  and two flowers were used along with other Prima - canvas alpha, flower vine, roses and resin pieces.  And here is the sketch.


I thoroughly enjoyed creating this page and have the remainder of the collection on the table in anticipation of another page but the mojo is lacking after work when the tiredness takes over - hopefully the weekend will bring some creativity.

Well that is all for today.  I would love to hear that you have visited by leaving a comment.  Your visit and comments are truly appreciated. 

Until next time....
Dianne




No comments: