Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Day has Arrived....

Soooo excited - The day has finally arrived  - heading over the Tasman to for a 'Technique Overload' with Tim Holtz.  Whew - there were some moments a few weeks ago with the health hiccups that I wondered if it would all happen but with positive thinking and good luck off we go...... but still pinching myself.

Today I will leave you with a double layout I created about a month ago using the pretty Meadow Lark Prima Collection.  Another for my DD's album of the trio who have been friends since day care days.
 A bit of fussy cutting and layering on this layout together with punching with Martha Stewart Punches.  The 'forever friends' chippie is Dusty Attic.  Flowers and bird house Prima. 

 Just a little liquid pearls to finish the cut out circle. 
Friends rubon is KaiserCraft.

Apologies for the photos as they actually look a bit dull.  -  These pages are a lot better in real life.  Perhaps it is the blues - they seem to be a hard colour to photograph - think I need some lessons in that.....

Oh well - all packed and ready to to.  Have a great weekend...

Until next time.....



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a ball!