Sunday, April 1, 2012

"Journey" for Prima

Following on from my previous post re the Liebster Award  I hope you have all had an enjoyable weekend and that those in NZ adjust to the  'daylight saving' adjustment without too much trouble. 

I did manage to get my March Prima BAP entry completed in time and am pleased with it.  I love the colours of the Prima Sun Kiss Collection and enjoyed playing with them.  


 The sketch had a triangular banner along the bottom but I felt it did not lend itself to the softness of the page so utilised the Prima 'Water colour Collection' chipboard journalling stickers by cutting the circles in half and using them for the banner. I then used liquid pearls to add the finishing touches.
 The flowers are a mix of Pixie Vine Sun Kiss and Charlotte Tiffany flowers. 

 Almost hidden is some pretty trim with cut out hearts  along the bottom border of the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Have a great week.  ... A short one so that is good for a start.

Until next time .....
Dianne

5 comments:

Trace said...

Gorgeous work Dianne.

Rachel F said...

Ditto, i need to look up some more words Stunning just does not do it justice!

Francine said...

beautiful layout - love the sunkiss range and your layout is beautiful- love all your little extra touches

Francine said...

thanks for your lovely comments on my blog- i hope you have a lovely Easter and maybe see your beautiful grandson!

Sonya said...

Adorable, you are the Scrap Queen of 'detail' love your work!