Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Elephant Antics

It has been a long day today - 12 hours at work and then a quick visit to my scrapping group on the way home.

Another layout I completed over the weekend was for this month's Dusty Attic Sketch Challenge.  It has been a while since time has allowed me to do this one too.  Here is Michelle's sketch.
However I flipped it to suit the orientation of the photos and improvised with the DA chippie etc (The chippie was in the candy from Ingvild Bolme).
 
 The lace was also from Ingvild's candy.  The DA Chippie was finished with Glimmer Mist - Tattered Leather and gold.
 A cluster of Prima Moulin Rouge chippie hold the words that came to mind when they were with the elephant.
 Once again loving the Martha Stewart Punch and liquid pearls.  Actually I had a square from that layer by mistake (instead of the bottom layer) so had to remedy the situation.  The red Prima  flowers are also from Ingvild's candy and the vine left from another project.


Well must off to bed to recharge the batteries.  I will be back tomorrow with my take on the Prima February BAP creation. 

Thank you for your lovely comments and for supporting my blog.

Until Tomorrow....
Dianne

3 comments:

Rachel F said...

wow you had a very busy night! Love the layout Dianne, looks like the girls were having lots of fun!

Trace said...

Crikey! It's not often you see an elephant in wedding photos lol.

Joanne Flannery said...

Very busy day indeed!!!
Love your page!!!
Cheers
Joanne