Friday, October 21, 2011

Wedding Anniversaries and Wedding Card

Where has the time gone?  The holidays have whizzed past.  I thought I would blog more in the holidays but it wasn't to be.  I spent a few days in Dunedin catching up with the girls.  Before going I created a wedding card which is off to Thailand next Tuesday and took my scrapping kit with the plan of making a 55th Wedding Anniversary Card for my Mum and Dad.  That didn't happen while there as my DD had sourced some photos of their little 9 month old friend and a whole lot of papers from his Mum and consequently they were so cute I had to scrap them so I was as happy as anything creating away especially on the day of the atrocious weather conditions on Tuesday.  I managed 5 pages and have yet to take some photos with another 4 layouts pending.

So yesterday morning the anniversary card for 55 years was created before going out for lunch with family to celebrate. - forgot to take a photo of the card though but will when I am visiting next.  We had a lovely lunch at the Shearers Quarters and a brief visit to the batch.  Today my DH and I achieve 33 years of marriage and tomorrow DD & SIL - their first year. 

Today I will share the wedding card
 I used embossing and punching.  I was thrilled to find the Martha Stewart Vintage Floral punch last week so just had to have it.
 The rubon is Kaisercraft and image Lili of the Valley. 


 Flowers and pearl hearts are Wild Orchids.  Pearl leaves - Zva
and on the inside the heart is coated with liquid pearls.


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit.  Have a lovely weekend.  Go the All Blacks on Sunday.

Until next time when I will be back with the Prima October BAP entry.

Dianne

2 comments:

Rachel F said...

stunning as usual Diane. Holidays are just whizzing by. Mind you the kids don't get up until lunch time lol

Joanne said...

Hi Dianne
Gorgeous Card, you will be rapt with the punch!
Congratulations on your 33rd wedding anniversary, well done!!!
Cheers
Joanne