Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time for Tea

I recently made this card to send over the Tasman to Brisbane with 'Get Well Wishes' .  The image is from Lili of the Valley and I don't know if it had a title but my own title is "Time for Tea".  The pp is from a 'Once Upon a Time' pad, flowers and lace from Wild Orchids,  the handbag trinket is available from Embellish It as are some of the flowers.
 
Well is really is time for tea so that is all for today.

Enjoy the rest of your week.  Thanks for visiting.

Until next time .....
Dianne

2 comments:

Shona said...

this little card is just gorgeous, you are awesome at cards...love the little lock and the colors are stunning

Joanne said...

Hi Dianne
2nd time lucky, I am having problems leaving comments with the new update on my computer.

Your card is beautiful and I love the flower arrangement. Keep up the good work. :)

Cheers
Joanne