Friday, July 9, 2010

Dusty Attic

Have you visited the Dusty Attic Site? I am loving it - its gallery, blog and competitions and the cool Dusty Attic chip board items available at Embellish It.

This week I had a go at the July Sketch challenge (Sketch by Trina McClune)
and this is what I came up with.
Created using Websters Pages and Kaiser Papers, Prima Flowers and of course the required Dusty Attic items. The layout is of my grandparents wedding day and the 60th Anniversary celebration with their original wedding party in the same order as the wedding photo. A pretty amazing milestone! Grandma passed away at age 88 in 1998 and Grandad at 92 on what would have been their 69th wedding anniversary 11.10.2002. They were very devoted to each other so I felt this was another amazing co-incidence.

Today we had my niece and three of my great nieces aged 10, 3, 2 and 1 over for the afternoon. They were lots of fun. The time flew as we played with the big bin of our girls old Barbies, visited at the park at the end of our drive, had a picnic afternoon tea on the lounge floor and read stories. They were all so good and cute. My niece is coming to stay tomorrow night so we may do a bit of scrapping together.

Have a great weekend.
Thanks for looking.
Dianne

1 comment:

Rachel F said...

Another stunning layout Diane. Love how you used the Martha Stewart Doily lace punch twice to create the big frame very creative :-)
Have a nice day with your niece.