Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wild Orchid Challenge

Where have I been - well quite a lot of excitement and happenings over the past 10 days but I will fill you in later.  However I have not been in my scrap room creating since about my last post on 5 November until 4.30 a.m. yesterday morning when I had given up trying to sleep.

The deadline is looming for the Wild Orchid Challenge #36 - Blue and Brown so I am sharing my entry and card made for my longest time friend's birthday yesterday.

 All the embellishments (except the doily and image) are from Wild Orchid Crafts including the lace, pearl stars, pearls, flowers and pin leaf.  The image is Lili of the Valley and punch Martha Stewart.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and to those who have been waiting for updates Thank you for your patience.

Will be back with more when I get a few spare minutes.

Until next time
Dianne

2 comments:

Joanne Flannery said...

Hi Dianne
Your card is absolutely stunning and beautiful!!!! I always love seeing your flower arrangements on cards they are soooo pretty.
Cheers
Joanne

Bev said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at WOC this week

Please consider removing comment verification